A Conversation for William Shakespeare - Who Was He?

tempests

Post 1

Researcher 185911

I love the stuff from which heaven and earth are made of . . .
" . . . far greater things . . . Horatio, than dreamed of in your philosophies"

I also like the actors on the stage " . . . and our small lives but rounded with a sleep . . ."

I enjoyed the Shakespearean playhouse when I visited London, albeit the plays were out of season, the museum is inspiring

I also like the movie about Richard with Pacino? where they analyze the play, and some street person comes to the conclusion that what is missing in modern society today is that language is dead. He suggests that kids learn to read Shakespear so that they can learn to speak rather than slang and rap. I agree.

Poetry lives. Shakespear goes a long way toward increasing the beauty of English which has become overtechnocratic in the last 100 years of the industrial age and the new information age . . .

Alas, poor Urich . . .



http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/B86168white

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/B766627white


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more