A Conversation for Dave Allen - Comedian

An appropriate day to die

Post 1

Wand'rin star

Red Nose day is a good exit time. Bye Dave and may your God go with you smiley - starsmiley - star


An appropriate day to die

Post 2

Beer Elf

As a child from the 70s, I missed his TV stuff, especially the Priests and Nuns sporting exploits. I also remember that at that time everyone smoked and drank like that at weekends!!

One of a kind, may you go with your God...


An appropriate day to die

Post 3

monkey1604

Thanks for everything Dave...
Youll be truly missed...
smiley - wah


An appropriate day to die

Post 4

jollysupercook

R.I.P one of the funniest men I have ever seen


An appropriate day to die

Post 5

Post Team

smiley - rose

A man of much wit and many facets. I hope that he can still drink whiskey - wherever he's gone.

shazz smiley - thepost


An appropriate day to die

Post 6

SpiritofDaveAllen

Spirit of Dave Allen |
(sitting on stool cross-legged, a drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other)

"Well dear old Pope John Paul II has passed... finally, and what do you think the Protestants are saying about him now, God rest his soul?

PASTOR: And do remember, brethren, that the Roman Catholic Church is an Apostate Church, and that Catholic dogma is heresy, and the Catholic flock has gone astray, and that the Anointed Head of the Roman Catholic Faith... Pope John Paul II, is that very vision of AntiChrist foretold in the Revelation of St. John the Divine.

PARISHIONER: Aye, but he be such a likeable AntiChrist!"


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more