A Conversation for 'Seinfeld' - A History

Very good!

Post 1

Citizen Sweeps

Excellent artical, a great job rellaying the history of one of my favorite shows.


Very good!

Post 2

Steve K.

I agree, excellent article, altho in my case it was not my favorite show, I preferred "Frasier".

Still, the show had some great moments. I recall one of the "Farewell" shows had the cast talking about the "Parking Garage" episode. As I recall, the finale was for the four of them to get in a car which Kramer would drive out. Except the car would not start. So we saw the entire lead cast sitting in a junker, with several heads bobbing up and down laughing. But Kramer, in his unmatched style, decided to get out of the car and look around, scratching his head. Apparently, this was unscripted ... altho I remain a little cynical about this kind of report. Still, it was very funny.

For me, Kramer made the show. I am not so much a fan of the cable Larry David show "Curb Your Enthusiasm"... no Kramer character ... but I've seen only a couple of episodes.


Very good!

Post 3

J

I saw that thing about the car not starting on the DVDs smiley - smiley If you look closely, it certainly looks unscripted.

I like "Curb Your Enthusiasm". But then, I liked George more than Kramer and they say George is based on Larry David, so I would.

smiley - blacksheep


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 'Seinfeld' - A History

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more