A Conversation for Schizophrenia and 'Split Personality'

Schizophrenia

Post 1

Ducky, Saint & Muse of Waterfowl

Schizophrenia is not always as bad as most people think. I, myself, have been diagnosed with it and live a fairly normal life. You might say that this is abnormal but it makes for an interesting life. I learned to live with the symptoms. The symptoms mainly hit my when I get really stressed.


Schizophrenia

Post 2

M'niki - Patron Saint of Anonymous Artists

I am really happy for you that you managed to live a normal life! I wouldn't say it's abnormal, it happens more, fortunately. You must have structured your life and thoughts real well, to prevent you from becoming stressed. It takes a lot of power to do that in your situation!! (as I look at how much it costs me to manage that, hi hi!)
I wish you all the best and a happy, interesting life!


Schizophrenia

Post 3

Ducky, Saint & Muse of Waterfowl

Trust me I have alot of stress in my life. When I get really stressed or I am doing something in a very quiet room my problems start coming back. I have found that when they start coming back I just have to turn on a radio or some sort of noise and they will start going away. Of course this doesn't always work and I just get a migrane and just push on. It is bad when you have lived all your life with these problems and have no better way to ease them other then suffering.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more