A Conversation for How to Plan a Dinner Party

The other day

Post 1

PaulBateman

This is what happened the other day:

My girlfriend (MG) and I stayed at our friends (D and L, the latter who was briefly visitng from Atlanta). We left in the early afternoon. D and L made hamburgers (with out flour). MG (who isn't a car by the way) and I made kebabs with a peanutty sauce. Salad was also made. All meat was barbequed and, of course, it rained. L couldn't eat buns has she has coeliacs and so is intolerant to gluten-containing food such as bread. Wine, champange and beer was the main drinks of the day - though not to excess as L had to drive. The music was mainly indie, inspired by recent excursions to the Reading Frestival. This all occurred in the late afternoon/early evening and continued till about 10. This is perhaps an example of an informal dinner party though the term dinner party seems to formal a discription. Get together with food and friends might be a better discription.


Key: Complain about this post

The other day

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more