A Conversation for The Beautiful South - the Band

No Subject

Post 1

cosmopolitan snowflake

Wow - finally something about my favourite band! smiley - cheers

I have been a fan since the band started, even though I never really knew much by the Housemartins (in the last couple of years I began to like them as well, though it amazed me to find out that Fatboy Slim was a member of the Housemartins!)
I also went to Beautiful South concerts right from the very beginning and I always loved them. Though I have to admit that I missed a couple of concerts but only to due the fact that I lived in the wrong continent at that time - even worse was that I completely missed the release of Quench, which I only found out when I wanted to buy Painting it Red... Well, now I have them both, and I saw them play live last December, already without Jacqui. Quite sad that she really left the band! The concert was still amazing, though...

Anyway, I start babbling smiley - smiley

Thanks for this article, I enjoyed reading it as I still found out things I did not know before! By the way, do you think it is worth buying Solid Gold if you already have all the Beautiful South albums?

Snowflake


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more