Online Tuit Store

15 Conversations

Master B's Tuit Store - Should Be Viewed in Goo

Rrrrrroll up! Get them here. The first online tuit store is now open. Be the envy of all your friends as you tell them "I finally got a round tuit".

By purveying such stock, I am declaring myself to be a sworn enemy of The Procrastinators by actually encouraging people to do something. Controversial? I'm well up tuit!

Due to a lack of time to fiddle with badges, all our tuits come in attractively miniature sizes, as displayed below:

  • The classic 'round tuit'. Available in all colours. For those with not enough time on their hands.
  • The 'up tuit'. For idle people. Again, available in all colours.
  • ...Or maybe you're 'not up tuit'...
  • The 'balls tuit'. For fed-up people. Choose your colour.
  • The 'stick tuit'. For the easily distracted.
  • The (nearly) double size, deluxe 'in tuit' - for highly enthusiastic people.
  • The 'working tuit', for the industrious among us.
  • The rather incitive 'hop tuit'.

Email me with requests, including your h2g2 alias, U-number and colours that are required and I'll send you a customised tuit by return of post. My email address is [email protected]

...Only without the nospam bit, of course.

More tuits coming shortly. Any suggestions? Stick them in the forum.

People Who Got A Round Tuit!

Torg
Bagpuss
Twinkle came up with the idea for the stick tuit.
VIP
ZPhantom
aka

Argon0
Ugi has a tuit permanently on order
(see thread 'Sometime Soon' for details)
Aurora
Peet
Blue-Eyed Bipedal Bookworm drew me the fabulous 'hop tuit'


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A732241

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more