This is where you can find Edited Entries on the above Category
- 'Hillbilly Hollywood' - Country Music Movies
- 'Peeping Tom' and 'Psycho': Reinventing The Horror Film
- 'Taxi Driver': Viewing a Drama as a Horror Film
- Comparison of 'Yojimbo', 'A Fistful of Dollars' and 'Last Man Standing'
- Anti-Gravity Cinema - Filming Science Fiction in Outer Space
- B Movies
- B-Movies - a Guide to Some of the Best, the Worst and the Strange
- Chinese Cinema - 'The Fifth Generation'
- Computers In Science Fiction - the Basics
- Computers in Science Fiction - Contemporary Movies
- Concepts and Elements of Science Fiction in TV and Films
- European Possession Films of the 1970s
- Film Noir
- Five Christmas Films
- Freudian Themes in Alfred Hitchcock's 'Spellbound'
- Great Comedy Acts
- Great Horror Movies
- Hammer Films 
- How to Survive a Slasher/Splatter Horror Film
- Indian Cinema 
- Public Information Films
- Ray Harryhausen - Stop-motion Animator
- Science Fiction - Some Hard, Some Soft
- Screwball Comedy
- Spaghetti Westerns - Django
- Spaghetti Westerns - The 'Dollars' Trilogy
- Star Trek - the Science Fiction Phenomenon
- Stop-motion Animation Programmes
- 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' Phenomenon
A to Z
Search the alphabetical index of Edited Entries:
0-9 = Edited Entries that do not begin with a letter
Infinite Improbability Drive
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."