Advertising & Marketing
This is where you can find Edited Entries on the above Category
- 'Shoes' - the Royal Bank of Scotland Advert
- 'Surfer' - The Guinness TV Advert
- 'The Secret Tournament' - the Nike World Cup 2002 Advert
- Advertising - the Creative Process
- Black Friday - Shoppers' Bliss
- Burma-Shave - an American Advertising Legend
- Cigar Store Indians
- Creating and Designing Your Own Print Ads
- Gift Vouchers
- How To Survive A Trade Show
- Multi-Level Marketing
- New and Improved - The Great Advertising Fallacy
- Pop-up Advertisements
- Telephone Surveys and their Actual Purpose
- Life and Times of the Avon Lady
- Long Tail
- Neptune 'Plant'
- Uses and Gratifications Model of the Media
- Tick if You do Not Wish to Receive Further Information
- Valentine - Saint or Slave to Commerce?
- William Banting - the First Person To Market Dieting
A to Z
Search the alphabetical index of Edited Entries:
0-9 = Edited Entries that do not begin with a letter
Infinite Improbability Drive
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."