This is where you can find Edited Entries on the above Category
- 'Hitchhiker' Quotations in the Oxford English Dictionary
- 'Wlonk' - the Word
- 'Yo' - A Word People Live By
- @ - A History
- Anachronisms and Time Travel
- Casey's Court
- Concepts from Fiction
- Deja Vu
- Deus Ex Machina
- English Strong and Weak Verbs - a Very Brief Overview
- How Shakespeare Gave a Name to Irish Pipes
- How to Solve 'The Times' Crossword
- Jargon and its Siblings
- Legends of the Word 'OK'
- Lost Words
- Oddities of English
- One, Two, Three - the Word Game
- Origins of Days of the Week
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis - The Longest Word
- Pop - the Word
- Sesquipedalian Obscurantism
- Specialised Words
- Spell Checkers - A Warning
- Language of the Cube Farm
- Longest German Word
- Longest Word
- Oxford English Dictionary
- Quote 'May You Live in Interesting Times'
- Word 'Dude'
- Word 'Like'
- Word 'Well'
- Trousers versus Pants
A to Z
Search the alphabetical index of Edited Entries:
0-9 = Edited Entries that do not begin with a letter
Infinite Improbability Drive
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."