Literary Genres and Critique
This is where you can find Edited Entries on the above Category
- 'To Serve Them All My Days' - the Novel
- 'Watchmen' - the Graphic Novel
- 'Wodwo' - the Poem by Ted Hughes
- Ansible - a Science Fiction Newsletter
- Arthurian Literature from the Middle Ages to the Victorians
- Comparing and Contrasting Two Wilfred Owen Poems
- Fables in 200 Words or Less
- Fan Fiction - a User's Guide
- Horatio Hornblower, Royal Navy
- How 'Gulliver's Travels' Comments on Society
- Imagery and Neil Gaiman
- Journalists and their Critics
- King Arthur - a Precis of the Legend
- Oral-formulaic Theory and 'The Hero on the Beach'
- Rex Futurus - Arthur in the 20th and 21st Centuries
- Science Fiction - Some Hard, Some Soft
- Science Fiction Novelisations
- Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Sonnets in English Literature
- Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest
- Dystopian Novel
- Literary Roots of King Arthur
- Medieval Development of Arthurian Literature
- Phrase 'as Mad as a Hatter'
- Shaver Mystery
- Word 'Well'
- Wreck of The Hesperus In Verse, History and Idiom
- Understanding Literary Plots
- Urban Fantasy: Vampire Porn, Feminist Pipe-Dream or Misfits' Revenge?
- Varney the Vampyre, or, Penny Dreadful Gothic
- Web Comics - A Brief Description
- What is Tragedy?
- Where does Fiction Begin and End?
- Who Is that Novelist, and Why Is He Writing Me All These Letters?
A to Z
Search the alphabetical index of Edited Entries:
0-9 = Edited Entries that do not begin with a letter
Infinite Improbability Drive
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."