The h2g2 London Thing

5 Conversations

smiley - mod
smiley - mod
The h2g2
London Thing
smiley - mod
smiley - mod
Yep, it's all coming together. Sort of. When this is finished it should be pretty good. I hope. Wibble.

The h2g2 London Thing is a sort of directory of useful London-related stuff available of h2g2. There's not all that much to it so far, but it's a start. For more information, click here.


The Links Page

The h2g2 London Thing Links Page is a tidy little list of all the London-related Edited Entries on h2g2, including London's areas, eateries, pubs, entertainment venues, landmarks, history and travel systems. If there's anything missing, please let me know and I'll add it.


That There Badge

Kinda nifty, ain't it? If you're after one, just have a look here. Terns and conditioners apply.


Monopoly

Just in case you ever need one, here's a list of the squares on a London Monopoly board.


Recent London Meets

Nothing to do with me, but since you asked so nicely - click on the dates for the Meet pages, and on the Post smiley for the Post Meet Report.

Click here to go to the full list of past London Meets.


My Neck Of The Woods

I myself am familiar with the Finsbury Park area, so I'll put that down *scribble scribble* but I'm not the only one familiar with London...

  • AlexAshman - Finsbury Park, Holloway Road, Kentish Town.

  • Aries - Isle of Dogs, Canary Wharf, the DLR and bits and pieces of the City.

  • Choleric Sanguine - The City and some other bits.

  • Roymondo - various chunks and smiley - bus routes.

  • The_Jon_m - the East End, City, Holborn and Finchley.

  • Mazin' MadFiddler - West, Southwest and Central London, particularly travel routes and tourist sites.

  • Reddyfreddy - Docklands, The Isle of Dogs, and Canary Wharf. Specialist subject - the Docklands Light Railway.

  • Wilma Neanderthal - Richmond, Wimbledon, Kingston, Roehampton, Sheen, Mortlake and Barnes.

Anyone else know a part of London quite well? If so, leave a note at the bottom and I'll add you to the list.


Other London-related pages on h2g2


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A13886652

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more