H2g2 Astronomy knowledge club

1 Conversation

ASTRONOMY KNOWLEDGE
Hello and welcome to the Astronomy knowledge home page!

Are you interested in Astronomy?

Would you like to find out more about Astronomy?

Or even give information about Astronomy to other Astronomers?

Then you've come to the right place!


The Astronomy knowledge club is here for anyone to join and give or even recieve information about Astronomy.

But wait right there...

The Astronomy knowledge club is also a place you can find out more about UFO sightings and even tell us your stories about sightings you or even your friends & familey have seen.

Why do we want to know about UFO sightings?

Many people claim to have seen UFO's but cannot prove it, we at the Astronomy knowledge club want to find out more about these sightings, because we find it interesting, and might even be able to find out if they are real or give you an answer to what you might have seen, other than a simple answer of 'we dont believe you!' it might have been a new type of aircraft, but if you can tell us what you saw, you might find one of us have an answer.

To join the Astronomy knowledge club, Just simply click on the 'Sign me up' button below (you do not need to add anything to the text box).


I would like to join as an Astronomy Knowledge Researcher please.
Astronomy Knowledge Club MembersMoon_RisingJazzedupcurry (ACE)Flanker (The Cynic)Kaoswonder
When you have joined, click HERE.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2260397

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more