h2g2 Post 29.04.04

1 Conversation


Posted: 29th April 2004

Editorial

Now we are Five...

Five in age, of course, not five in number although there weren't that many more researchers than that way back in April 1999! I do not intend to come the old hand and waffle about 'I remember when this was all fields', especially as I didn't personally join until a couple of months later... but will just say how gratifying it is that the humble .com has grown, survived and evolved into (I think) a very valuable part of the BBC online.

So, with all the celebrating currently going on, I won't detain you further but just welcome two new columns to our pages. 'Entertainment for Insomniacs' sees Egon in his new role as a late night TV critic and, hot on his heels, comes our current resident chef, Master B, in a wonderful collaboration with several. This new sports column is tantalisingly called 'Did I Leave The Iron On?'. Also a big hello to loup.dargent who contributes an article to us this week - perhaps the first among many?

So, on with the mottley!

smiley - bubbly Congratulations h2g2! smiley - bubbly

ShazzPRME


 
CARTOONS
 
 
REGULARS
 
 
FEATURES
 
 

  • Europa

  • Green and pleasant or dark, satanic?

FICTION
 
 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A2273979

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more