My Astro Profile

0 Conversations

Horoscope

Born on 31 July 1963 local time 8:55 pm in Edinburgh, SCOT (UK) U.T. 19:55, 3w13, 55n57 sid. time 16:17:00.

Sun in Leo, Moon in Sagittarius, Ascendant in Capricorn, Saturn in the First House, Sun in the Seventh House, Venus in the Seventh House
Venus Opposition Ascendant and the Moon in the Tenth House.

Born with the Sun in Leo and the Moon in Sagittarius. Both signs combine to make you a fiery, ardent, and very temperamental individual. Internally proud; with the potential to command and exert power. A big heart and are generous, strong-willed, reliable, and very fixed in principles and opinions. People view personalities having the Moon in Sagittarius as intelligent and inquisitive.

Ascendant in Capricorn, Saturn in the First House
Your mind is egocentric, rational and you have a natural tendency toward scepticism. Able to work hard, you will bear obstacles and frustrations with patience.

There is a tendency to conduct a peaceful and quiet life. This position tends to make you appear reserved. Your body seems of a dark complexion. Your manners are rather discreet and there is a flair of melancholy in your acts.

Saturn's placement here gives you a conservative, and sometimes a self-denying outlook on life. Because every contact is of great importance, tendancy to be rather detached. You can be self-conscious and may feel awkward with others who appear to take things more lightly.

Human Design Types: Manifesting Generator

Manifesting Generators and Generators have to wait until things come to them before they take action. If we are Manifesting Generators or Generators we can experience deep frustration if we try to initiate things. For Manifesting Generators and Generators, waiting for something to respond to is crucial for ensuring success in life and avoiding burn out from committing to the wrong work.

Chinese horoscope

Year WaterRabbit, Month EarthSheep, Day WoodPig

The Rabbit is a rather delicate Sign that needs a solid base in order to thrive. Rabbits dislike arguments and other conflict and will try anything to avoid a fight. Rabbits tend to move through life's lessons at their own, rather contemplative pace Rabbits love to entertain at home and always make sure their house is comfortable and tastefully-furnished. What Rabbits need most is a stronger sense of self-worth and the security that comes with it. Their discerning natures, coupled with some hard-won assertiveness, will help these happy creatures go far. Water Rabbits They communicate well and are able to wear away any opposition from others through their firm, constant but unobtrusive efforts.

Month: EarthSheep - This is type of Sheep is optimistic and more self-reliant. In spite of your strong attachments to the domestic scene and devoted loyalty to family members, you will still try to maintain a certain degree of independence. Earth as this element makes you conservative and careful. However, just as you plays hard, the Earth Sheep will work hard. You can take your responsibilities seriously and will go out of his way to help your friends. It is unlikely that you will ever turn your back on someone in trouble. Although you may be more adept at concealing your emotions.

Day: WoodPig - Is sincere, communicative, honourable, compassionate, shy and gentle. Is a family orientated who is kind hearted and good natured. Requires lots of attention and encouragement and does not cope with agressiveness. people are friends for life. Their relationships are very deep, devoted, and rich beyond measure. The Pig people are noble and give and receive lots of hugs. They are gallant and extend old-fashioned chivalries towards people they meet. Pig People are quiet, studious, and thorough. On the other hand, they have a quick temper and sometimes have to pay for their rash impulsiveness. However, no one can overcome their inner strength; they have such tremendous fortitude and jump the goal post very time. The Pig will have an abundance of good fortune and an abundance of years. The Pig will know a life filled with serenity and riches.

The Wood Pig's generosity knows no bounds. They shower wonderful little packages tied up in ribbon to friends and family and they are left eating casseroles, night after night --not good in finances! But they always get by, nevertheless. Life works for them! Except for finances, they hold high standards and once they set up their goals, they will do anything to achieve them no matter how difficult. In the love arena, despite back burner emotions, they manage to have flourishing romantic and love affairs. Their most important secret is knowing the art of compromise without losing the individuality that attracted their mates to begin with. Their relationships truly provide a sense of lasting peace

My Astro Profile - Part 2
My Blue Personality Type
My INFP Profile
The Real Leo Club
My Palmistry Reading Profile

Stephensmiley - love and The Thinkersmiley - loveH2G2 Romamce


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A26974362

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more