My Palmistry Reading Profile

0 Conversations

Your head line tells us that you are clever and diplomatic. Your Heart Line shows have a enthusiastic personality. Your Life Line proclaims that you have good health and vitality and that you approach each day with all the enthusiasm it deserves.

Your Fate Line informs us that you you will have success later in life, usually by your own doing. Your Affection Line is saying that your lines are strong and defined signalling the same in terms of happy relationships.

Your Affection Line is saying that your lines are strong and defined signalling the same in terms of happy relationships.

Your Children Lines are indicators of those younger souls around you, children come into your life in many different ways - they are all gifts, some are created for you and some you have created on your own. Your children lines indicate girls, each line representing each female child

Your Rare Lines signifies that you have a psychic ability, you have a strong spiritual connection and highly psychic abilities, you have been continually striving for the impossible. A change of focus could help you in your journey, you have the ability to be a great and wise leader as you are blessed with Solomon's Ring (very rare indeed!). Your Hand Type has you associated with well balanced, mischievous, clever and quick witted. Your crooked little fingers are believed to be indicators of psychic abilities.

Your Marks on your hand signify protection, personal strength, good winning over bad. Success but with obstacles, some turmoil or setback in your life and life at a crossroad with either some confusion or interuption in your journey. It is a time to reflect and grow, strengthening, highlighting and adding emphasis, a watch this space type of message!, sudden personal transormation, sometimes unexpected.


My INFP Profile
The Real Leo Club
My Astro Profile
My Astro Profile - Part 2
My Blue Personality Type

Stephensmiley - love and The Thinkersmiley - loveH2G2 Romamce


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A28214417

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more