Valhalla Spacestation

27 Conversations

Valhalla captain Maia Delancey
VALHALLA SPACE STATION

The Valhalla space station is the first of it’s kind throughout the galaxy. It is the federation’s first and last effort to bring peace upon a war torn universe.

Valhalla is a huge space station (the size of a small country) with 540 docking bays hence its name, it welcomes aliens from throughout the universe needing repairs, supplies, rest and recreation.

It’s captain is Maia Delancey, the first human female captain of a space station, she runs a tight ship, her crew are like family and she will protect all with her life.

It is Valhalla’s first day of operation currently there is only one ship that is docked. A troglodite war ship captained by Luke Matheson. The ship has docked for vital repairs.




Staff of Valhalla Space StationMaia Delancey, Captain
Mechanic: Gytha Lopez

Ships currently in dock
The AsgardThe Asgard, Captian: Luke Matheson
Junior Engineer: Lilly Matheson
The Asgard Robot: royalleothelion

SS Titanic

Captain Brik

Treyal

CaptainCynic

Excelsior

Commander Charles Supalma
Second Jason Stahn

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A3233288

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more