Games Room

Games Room

Welcome to the Games Room - a Forum for word games, teasers and puzzles.

If you want to set up games, talk about games (board, computer, video or other), pit your wits against other gamers or simply follow the discussions, this is the place for you.

By the way, if your Conversation has been moved to here, please don't consider it an insult; it's probably because we thought other gamers might appreciate your discussion.

Time to play!

h2g2 Forums

  • Ask H2G2: This is a place where you can ask other users any question you like and have a go at answering the questions of others yourself.

  • SEx - Science Explained: This is the forum to pose tricky questions about the way the world works, and to put forward some theories of your own.

  • Miscellaneous Chat: A page where you can simply chat with other users about anything you like.

  • How Do I...?: Find a different kind of answer. If you want to know how to do something - anything - ask away.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Forum Page

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Written and Edited by

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more