Gossip Column

1 Conversation

Gossip Column

We are going to be hunting around the forums to bring you the gossip of what is happening.

Bluebottle has started a club called NAVAL, nominally to rid himself of the group of 'Venus in blahblahblah's. He also aims to find out what gender they are, at least. Fish Killer is somehow involved, possibly as an ex of one of the Venii. We suspect that Bluebottle knows more than he's letting on. All the Venuses seem perfectly nice, whether they are females or otherwise. I hope I'm not the only one who is beginning to be freaked out by the whole business.

Judging by Ubiquitous' recent behaviour, there is something suspicious going on in his basement. He accidentally hinted that it had something to do with hidden bodies. He is very conscious about anyone going down there. This Gossip Gal will try and get a guided tour of the mysterious cellar and keep you posted.


Jinx


06.12.99. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A467354

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more