G.A.S. Headquarters

22 Conversations

GREEBO T. CAT
A LEGEND IN HER OWN MIND



Welcome to the headquarters of The Greebo Appreciation Society.
Established 09th April 2000
Greebo T. Cat



126 Members









In response to popular demand, Greebo graciously has allowed this homepage to be made, so that all her many... many fans can come and have a place where they can show their true feelings for the cat they would most like to be.
Greebo T. Cat
To Join, all you have to do is leave your name in the forum below... and in doing so... you are guarenteed NOT to recieve a signed picture of the cat you most worship in the whole world, a weekly newsletter, a T-Shirt printed with 'Greebo is not God, but she's pretty darn close', and a copy of Greebo's new CD, Greebo sings Sinatra...


As the GASBadge no longer exists, members may...if they want to...add the Greeblet Badge to their researcher page...

GREEBLET 001




Thankyou for joining, me wubbles you all... smiley - disco indicates new items to GAS - or a new update to the feature.

smiley - discoGAS NEWSLETTER
GAS MEMBERS ROSTER
THE RULES of GAS
smiley - discoTHE GREEBO MANTRA
THE GUIDE to GREEBS SPEAK
A GAS INDUCED CONVERSATION
GREEBO'S h2g2 HOMEPAGE


JOIN G.A.S.


Greebo Needs Help!!

"OH GOOD GRIEF!!! CAN ANYONE HELP ME KEEP THIS ST..ST...STOOL STILL!!!"

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A470116

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more