Whatever Next - The Previous Generation...

1 Conversation

The Infinite Improbability Drive - Read a Random Entry from the Edited Guide

It was... Wait, sorry I can't remember, it's been too long. I'm just going to have to quickly save this entry as a draft and go and check when it was. Be right back.smiley - run

Right, blimey! It's AGES since Whatever Next hit your screens (monitors, whatever...) for the last time back in November 2008. Since that time, of course, a lot has changed. It's now 2009. But Whatever Next... Assuming I can keep my Internet connection alive long enough and persuade anybody at all to help me, is back. So what's new?

The Changes

Well, not much. I thought it went pretty well really. I have just two changes in mind. Firstly, although we're sticking with the five entries per episode, but it is only essential to use three. Use five if you wish, please try and integrate them in whatever way suits you best. A direct change in the plot, a random sideline, a read herring, whatever. But refer to at least three, please, in such a way that you need to have at least skimmed the actual entry.

Secondly, is that I'd love to have a shadow team of people able to pick up the baton and fill in where a scheduled writer finds real life is taking over. If some of you could consider that, I would be grateful.

So – is anyone interested? Please sign up now for:

Whatever Next... The Previous Generation

benjaminpmoore



 



The next episode will be based on a minimum of three of the following five entries, selected by the Post Team with the Infinite Improbability Drive:



If you want to write the next instalment, sign up below.

Whatever Next Archive

benjaminpmoore



 

30.04.09 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A50561228

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more