Project: Skin Problems

6 Conversations

    Faculty of Medical, Clinical and Veterinary Sciences
  • Project Name: Skin Problems
  • Field Researcher: Sue
  • Department: Medicine
  • Faculty: Medical, Clinical and Veterinary Sciences
  • Start Date: 29th March 2001
  • End Date: Finished, November 2001
  • Assisting Sub-Editor: SchrEck Inc.

Project Description

From the response in the ask h2g2 forum asking for advise on dealing with dry skin, it was obvious there are quite a few of us out there who have had skin problems. Already being part way through writing a guide entry on psoriasis, I decided to try to pull this wealth of advice together here.

Although there will obviously be a medical bias to some of these entries, I'd really like to include all the trivial hints and tips that people pick up over the years dealing with these problems.

Pages

Relevant entries already in the guide

Contributing Researchers

All the above researchers contributed to the Dry Skin entry from the Ask H2G2 forum

Also...


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A528167

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more