T.G.I. Doomsday's

5 Conversations

Welcome to T.G.I. Doomsday's

Where evilness is the norm!

The establishment is in the side of the volcanic mountain that was in Austin Powers. As you walk into the mouth, which is the entrance, you are greeted by a large statue of KL, in either of his hands and underfoot are crushed heros. Past the statue you walk along the hallway. The hallway is filled with other wounderful and memberable pictures of villians along with every-once-in-a-while a wanted poster of a Hero, such as Dr. Who, Inspector Gadget...you know, them. If by chance you were to pause at one of the pictures /posters then their theme song would begin to play. As you approach the end of the hallway you see complete darkness....it sends cold shivers down your spine, which, since you're most likely a villian, makes you feel right at home. You pass through the darkness and enter the main lounge.


A Drow Elf comes and greets you with an evil smile, "Come, join us, it's only just begun!"


~In the distance you see lots of minor heros tied up to chairs and other objects, just begging for you to torture them~








Founders:
Clipboard
Yowuzupman
Sea





Places to visit whilst here:
Little Restaurant in the corner: The Big Giant Sandwich!
Supervillians' Weapon Shop
The (Real) Bar

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A584976

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more