The Post 2L 02.11.09 - 18.01.10

0 Conversations

The Post OfficeThe Post

Arts and Film | Artwork | Campaigns, Puzzles and Competitions | Cartoons | News, Sport, Science and Information
Regular Columns and Columnists | Serials and Stories - Fact and Fiction | Travelogues and Previous Columns | Post Pages
Back Issues

The thirty-eighth page of Past Issue links with a brief description of some, but by no means all,
of
the excellent articles featured.



  • 02.11.09

    The Hallowe'en special features Clive's wonderful pumpkin carvings, as well as gruesome poetry, spooky stories and rancid recipes. Read it if you dare!

  • 09.11.09

    There's a bit of a shock announcement as Rich decides that he's stepping down as editor. Pinniped makes an appeal for quality, while Sam reveals all (well, almost all) in a 1-2-1 Interview.

  • 16.11.09

    Mancunian Blues looks back in nostalgia, Smudger is feeling alone, and Musical Notes looks at unfinished compositions. And could you compose a story in only 140 characters?

  • 23.11.09

    It's a momentous occasion as Platypus Dancing clocks up its 200th appearance, and gets a new banner to celebrate. TonsilRevenge has a few words of wisdom, somewhere. Dmitri wakes up sad on an awful morning, while B'Elana has some thoughts on swine flu.

  • 30.11.09

    Little Bea says her farewells to Big China, minorvogonpoet puts her thoughts on the London tube and bus bombs into 140 words, and the chemistry of vampire slaying is examined. Plus the seasonal excitement of an advent calendar, with a new door to open every day!

  • 07.12.09

    The Post is astonishingly 10 years old, and Shazz's editorial looks back over the decade. Websailor does the same, focussing on the wildlife and environmental milestones we have encountered. Nigel presents us with a gorgeous Happy Birthday rose, and Galaxy Babe searches for breathtaking 10s in the skies. Psycorp is granted an interview with italic Nick Reynolds. There's a plethora of cartoons and stories, and if that's not enough fun for you, there's a crossword, a special wordsearch, and the launch of the annual Christmas competitions.

  • 14.12.09

    Feathers are flying in dmitri's story 'A Murder of Crows', feathers are beautiful in Marauding Pillowcase's illustration of the Kori Bustard, and feathers are hidden in Icy North's Eagle Eye quiz: Spot the Researcher. Who managed to finish her novel during NaNoWriMo, who will you vote for to be November's Entry of the Month, and just who is Jordan, asks the_Jon_M?

  • 21.12.09

    Seasonal treats galore! There's poetry, both regular and Vogon, to enjoy and vote for (well, enjoy's maybe the wrong word for the Vogon stuff...) There's cartoons and stories, and plenty of word games to keep our readers occupied over the holiday period.

  • 11.01.10

    A welcome to the New Year, and to a new column from The Reluctant Gaijin, on life in Japan. Rear View starts a new series of reports on a journey from Scotland to Africa, and there's some moving poetry from Jimcracker and Smudger.

  • 18.01.10


    The dreadful earthquake in Haiti and its horrendous aftermath are the subject of much discussion: Dmitri examines some of the notions about its traditions. Opti interviews Galaxy Babe about being a Curator, while Smudger struggles to remember all his PINs. There are plenty of visual treats as we welcome The Fast Cartoonist to our band, whilst Anarchy Gordon is back, and JEllen provides another beautiful Mandala.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A58759177

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more