Smileys: People

12 Conversations

h2g2 Smileys
Actions
| Animals
| The Cosmos
| Drinks
| Emotions
| Food
Miscellaneous
| People
| Seasonal
| Supernatural

smiley - artistsmiley - bikersmiley - borgsmiley - chefsmiley - clownsmiley - divasmiley - doctorsmiley - elvissmiley - sivlesmiley - geeksmiley - herosmiley - jestersmiley - nursesmiley - piratesmiley - profsmiley - thiefsmiley - scientistsmiley - seniorsmiley - skismiley - surfer

[Back to the main smiley index]

Artist

Forum Code<artist>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="artist"/>
Smileysmiley - artist

Everyone's some kind of artist, whether it's in their magical ability to slice through city traffic without killing anyone, or in the way they make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that knock spots off the rest of the planet. Commune with your inner artist with the h2g2 artist smiley - guaranteed to paint a pretty picture.

Biker

Forum Code<biker>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="biker"/>
Smileysmiley - biker

The biker rides the road, grabbing life by both hands and heading off to the great wide unknown. Or just making a terrible din revving the engine at two in the morning (and if that's you, can you please stop it, you're scaring our hamster).

Borg (of the Tennis Player Variety)

Forum Code 1:-)==O
Forum Code 2<borg>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="borg"/>
Smileysmiley - borg

Nothing to do with assimilation, the h2g2 Borg smiley has attitude, a tennis racket and a sweat band. Couple our tennis player with the tennis rackets and the tennis ball, and you've got your own virtual Wimbledon, without needing to get off the sofa. Just like cable TV, really...

Chef

Forum Code<chef>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="chef"/>
Smileysmiley - chef

Nowadays every second programme on television is devoted to cookery. But this is not your average celebrity chef. He is equally at home whether throwing tantrums in the kitchens of Michelin starred restaurants or flipping hamburgers in your local greasy spoon.

Clown

Forum Code 1K:o)
Forum Code 2<clown>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="clown"/>
Smileysmiley - clown

Having green hair isn't what it used to be. Back in our day it used to mean you thrashed around to the Sex Pistols, wore ripped jeans, sported a safety pin through your nose, and hated the Queen. Poor clowns - they do get a bad press, don't they?

Disco

Forum Code<diva>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="diva"/>
Smileysmiley - diva

Models, pop stars and celebrities all have attitude and so does the h2g2 diva! Stylish, elegant and demanding, she struts her stuff on the catwalk and the dancefloor. She truly is a dancing queen!

Doctor

Forum Code 1o:-)
Forum Code 2<doctor>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="doctor"/>
Smileysmiley - doctor

If it's an emergency, zip on in as a doctor and help out - you'll be amazed how popular doctors are when all hell is breaking loose. And there's no danger of being sued, as long as you don't abuse your position to pull the nurses. You have been warned.

Elvis

Forum Code<elvis>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="elvis"/>
Smileysmiley - elvis
Forum Code<sivle>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="sivle"/>
Smileysmiley - sivle

The king of rock 'n' roll was here...but he only posted once! Now he's Left the Building. (And we don't know what Nighthoover looks like).

Geek

Forum Code<geek>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="geek"/>
Smileysmiley - geek

Celebrate geek chic! It's way cool to be totally geeky these days, so what better way to cement your utter geekiness than with the h2g2 geek smiley? Please note that this is not the same as a nerd smiley, which we don't have on h2g2. This is strictly a geek-only thing. Thanks for listening.

Hero

Forum Code<hero>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="hero"/>
Smileysmiley - hero

Some days, we just need a superhero to sort out or problems. This little guy with his cool cape can do just that.

Jester

Forum Code<jester>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="jester"/>
Smileysmiley - jester

He is a cheeky chap, whose sole aim is to bring happiness. With a song, a joke and a magic trick, you cannot be blue when h2g2's jester is around.

Nurse

Forum Code 1+:-)
Forum Code 2<nurse>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="nurse"/>
Smileysmiley - nurse

If it's an emergency, zip on in as a nurse and help out - you'll be amazed how popular nurses are when all hell is breaking loose. And there's no danger of being sued, as long as you don't abuse your position to pull the doctors. You have been warned.

Pirate

Forum Code<pirate>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="pirate"/>
Smileysmiley - pirate

Prof

Forum Code<prof>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="prof"/>
Smileysmiley - prof

Did you just own the conversation with your knowledge of Ancient Greek, or History of the Cherokee Indian, or Integral Calculus? Mark the occasion by displaying the Prof.

Scientist

Forum Code<scientist>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="scientist"/>
Smileysmiley - scientist

New Model Army may have sung 'How can we tell the people in the white coats, enough is enough?', but the h2g2 scientist isn't mad or evil, and doesn't test anything on animals. He invents all those things that change the world, like gizmos, widgets and thingumybobs. His work is truly noble...

Senior

Forum Code<senior>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="senior"/>
Smileysmiley - senior

Silver-haired surfers, senior netizens...call 'em what you will, they're a force to be reckoned with on this new-fangled Internet. We salute those older, wiser members of our community, who remember when this was all fields, with this respectful smiley.

Skiier

Forum Code<ski>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="ski"/>
Smileysmiley - ski

Let it snow...

Surfer

Forum Code<surfer>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="surfer"/>
Smileysmiley - surfer

Surfing isn't just a way of life, it's an attitude too. You might be stuck in a stuffy office, but imagine you are riding crystal clear waves in Hawaii and suddenly life doesn't seem to bad, dude!

Thief

Forum Code<thief>
GuideML Tag<SMILEY TYPE="thief"/>
Smileysmiley - thief

Now we're not condoning illegal behaviour with this one. No way - instead we're celebrating the worst chat-up line of all time. Ready? Here goes: 'Tell me, was your father a thief?' 'No, why?' 'Because he must have stolen the stars out of the sky and put them in your eyes!' Aaarghhh...!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A588350

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more