My Links

0 Conversations


Here's a page of my favorite places to go on the Internet. (Besides h2g2, of course!) Many of these places are not really appropriate for persons under the age of hmmm... let's say twelve years old. So if you're having a hard time reaching the mouse, stick with Nickleodeon, okay?

My Art



My Leather Masks

Handmade leather masks, created by me! They're lovely and appropriate for masquerade balls, costume parties, Halloween, Mardi Gras, and renaissance fairs.

Humor



Boneland

Home of some excellent Flash animations, mostly about rednecks, beer, vibrators, and explosions.
Amused

Another good waste of time.
Gigglestick

More great Flash animations about grandfathers and gay canaries.
Joe Cartoon

A perfect place for those sick individuals who think blowing up small rodents is funny.

Mildly Educational



Urban Legends

This is an excellent site for debunking the dumb rumors you hear about the woman who brought home a Chihuahua that turned out to be a water rat. Newest addition is a 'Rumors of War' section - applause to these people for attempting to keep the hysteria down.
Joey Skaggs, Inveterate Prankster

A truly interesting individual. Created such public-fooling gags as the falsified creation of the company 'Hair Today, Ltd.' which marketed a permanent cure for baldness - scalp transplants from cadavers. Photos accompanying the press releases featured Joey Skaggs in a bad Tom Baker wig.
The Onion

A satirical electronic newspaper - from such gems as 'Anorexic Girl Too Fat' to 'U.S. Vows To Defeat Whoever It Is We're At War With.' The Onion always has something to say - and it's usually hilarious.
Got Slack?

Created in the mythical town of Denton in the 1980's, the Subgenius Foundation combines the very worst tripe spread by the tele-evangelists of the 70's, 80's, and even 90's. Definitely not for the faint of heart. Chaos is their object, and they revel in confusion.
"The Church Of The SubGenius is an order of Scoffers and Blasphemers, dedicated to Total Slack, delving into Mockery Science, Sadofuturistics, Mega-physics, Scatalography, Schizophreniatrics, Morealism, Sarcastrophy, Cynisacreligion, Apocolyptionomy, ESPectorationalism, HypnoPediatrics, Subliminalism,
Satyriology, DistoUtopianity, Sardonicology, Fasciestiouism, Ridiculophagy, and Miscellaneous Theology. "Researching The Public's Fear Of The Unknown Since 1953!"


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A641044

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more