h2g2 Post 21.03.02

0 Conversations


Posted: 21st March 2002

Editorial

What a Whopper!

Sorry. I don't mean to reduce The Post to the level of a cheap tabloid newspaper, but I can't help commenting on the size of this edition - even with the absence of one or two regulars, we still have 25 separate items to keep you entertained.

This doesn't mean, of course, that we don't want your contributions - The Post relies totally on the good nature (and good writing) of the everyday h2g2er. The good thing to note is that more and more of you are finding us, both 'veteran' users and comparative newbies. A big 'thank you' must go to those scouts, subeds and ACE's who point keen writers in our direction, and to the AGG/GAG Team who are doing a great job selecting even more excellent picks for your delectation.

Have you noticed the current graphics competition we are running? We know that there are a lot of keen designers out there, so why not give it a try? If this one is successful, we will consider running another one with a chance to design your own homespace picture - something along the lines of the recent, very popular, 'design a name badge' competition instigated at the London Meet.

Well, enough of my waffle, I'll leave you in peace to digest this huge edition. All feedback, as ever, is very welcome.


shazzPRME

 
 
FeaturesRegulars

  • AGG/GAG

  • Join the crew of the Good Ship AGG/GAG,

    for flotsam, jetsom and subliminal subversity


  • h2g2 Life

  • Aww - it's a Lachlan Special! smiley - smiley

    Happy birthday Wowbagglet!


  • The Quest

  • sea with her story based on the tales
    of everyday h2g2ers.


  • Announcements

  • News of forthcoming Meets, petitions and sites of interest.

  • The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A687648

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more