GreyDesk's Links

1 Conversation

A bit empty at the moment (sorry)

HooToo Links smiley - smiley

The Big Wide World

  • Amnesty International who deserve everyone's support. If you don't feel you can write letters on behalf of prisoners of conscience, why not give Amnesty some money instead? They ain't going to turn it down you know.
  • Sheffield United FC The all time greatest football team in Sheffield. And here is a page of SheffU songs for you to join in with any time you visit us at the Lanesmiley - biggrin
  • Sheffield Wednesday FC a more unfortunate team who may well have a stadium up for sale at the end of the season when they go bankrupt (assuming they last that long of coursesmiley - laugh)
  • The Socialist Alliance who are putting forward a reasonably coherent alternative to our current authoritarian government.
  • Or if the party aren't organising in your area, this lot at The Green Party will do. I had just this problem at the last election but I found my local Greens to be quite an acceptable substitute in the circumstances.
  • The "conservative" party. Go and tell Tony what you really think of him.
  • The Conservative Party. Go and have a good laugh at their expense.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A719570

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more