Khar Siid: Ship On The Edge of Darkness

16 Conversations

From a culture a hundred million years dead...

For a crew of present-day crusaders...

Against a terrible and ancient evil....

Let this be their burning sword of righteousness..

Contents

History and Description
Areas
Roster
Rules
Sciences and Technologies

The Khar Siid



"First Ship of Mercy" in the ancient tongue of our ancestors, the Khar Siid is a massive stargoing city, fortress, weapon, a monument to the heights and glories attained by the great first civilization.



Powered by a captured black hole, and boasting a faster-than-light system to bridge the gulf between stars, it was built to be light and the blade for an enormous intergalactic empire. The Khar Siid was the only one of a legion to survive whatever conflict engulfed the first cultures.



It has been waiting, watching, staying hidden and prepared until the time it is needed.



And that time is now.



Join its crew of hastily recruited latter-day buccaneers and maybe, just maybe, we might save the universe.

Status



We've ventured into an enormous floating graveyard of ships. Despite the objections of my crew, I have ordered Siid to chart it, see if there is anything of value. We have made... Contact.

Captain's Memos



We are actively recruiting crew before deploying on our deep space mission. Please refer to Shuttlebay to see the positions available and sign on.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A734735

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more