Stupid pome thing

0 Conversations

Fiddle dee dee said the martian as he trundled out of his spaceship on wheels.

He did not stay long for the air was all wrong and his stomach did not like the meals.

Hey diddle diddle the cow in the middle will be on the outside quite soon.

The little dog laughed then started to run as the fish chased him over the moon.

Hey diddle doodle the dog was a poodlebut soon became very perturbed.

The bloke made kebabs and the dog was soon stabbed, then spit-roasted and with chilli served.

Hey diddle duddle the cow in the puddle will soon catch a cold from the wet.

The little dog laughed then started to run as the fish hadn't given up yet.

Hey diddle deedle the fish found a needle and stabbed the dog right in the arse.

The dog gave a howl that turned into a growl when he saw the fish swim slowly past.

Hey diddle diddle the cat had a fiddle but couldn't play one single tune.

The little dog wasn't about to make fun as the fish broke his legs with a spoon.

Hey diddle diddle the cow told a riddle but didn't get more than one laugh.

The fish ate the dog and the cat had to run when the cow cut the fishy in half.

Fiddle dee dee said the fish to the bee as it wandered up, buzzing a bit.

The cow looked quite pleased but then fell to its knees as the bee stung it right on the tit.

Fiddle dee doodle I said to the poodle and searched for an end to this rhyme.

After a bit came a plan that would fit so I said "Goodness! Is that the time?!"

I said "Cheery bye bye for now I must fly" and turned off the computer and fled.

the rhyme was allright as allright rhymes with kite and the end of the rhyme's just ahead.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A75700

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more