CAC Repository of Games for a Rainy Day

1 Conversation


CAC Repository of Games for a Rainy Day

You can find games in the Edited Guide easily, but this page should help you find the unedited ones that run below the radar.


I make no attempt to list all the Edited Guide entries about games, but there's a link to the Games & Puzzles category of the Edited Guide. If you know of any unedited guide entries about games that should be added, please drop a message in a forum below.


Thanx,
Deidzoeb

herder of games

Last updated May 17, 2003.




Click on one of the categories below:

Board Games [3]
Card Games [7]
Computer and Video Games [7]
Games Played on h2g2 [6]
Groups for Gamers [6]
Party Games1 [6]
Role-Playing Games2 [2]
Word Games [7]
Others3 [6?]




Please note that there's some overlap between "Word Games" and "Games Played on h2g2," so check out both of those sections if you're interested in either of them.


Edited Guide Entries


Just a few, reluctantly included to explain gaming basics.
A134795
A264359
A683688
Games (List of all games in Edited Guide)
Computer Games (List of all those in Edited Guide)


Article Really Loosely Related to Gaming, Included Because A Friend Suggested It

A764660






"Games for a Rainy Day" began as a special issue for
AGG/GAG/CAC

but got inflated into something bigger

with the encouragement of ~jwf~.

Please follow those two links above

for weird entries and jokes

and stories you'll see nowhere else.


"
GAMES
FOR
"
A
"
"
RA
I
NY
"
"
DAY
"


Read the h2g2 Post

1Simple games that allow for several players and require minimal props, the classic example being Charades.2This section refers to "pen and paper" RPGs. See also Computer and Video Games if that's what you're looking for.3Drinking Games, Sports/Playground Games, etc.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A767081

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more