The Temple of Existentialism

13 Conversations

Mindfulness

Step into the temple, my child. The marble floor may be cold against your feet, but please leave your shoes outside. If you have come to the wrong place, then I suggest you leave by the back alley.

You may also notice a large, vaguely impressive doorway. Be very careful. If you choose to go through, there may be no coming back.

Montage of folk asking philosophical questions.

This, my temple, is a place for self enlightenment, for sharing. Or it may not be. It has freewill, shaped around the will of the followers. Talk, share ideas and learn together. Do not be afraid.

About the Temple

The Temple was created as a place where ideas can be shared without prejudice, where a discussion on anything from a current political situation to which Star Wars fim was better can be set up. Feel free to drop by once or become a regular. The Temple is open to all.

Positions within the Temple

There are no formal positions within the temple. Here we all stand as equals. A contributor to the Temple may add 'existential' to their name.

What now?

Now, my child, leave a message. Or don't. The future is in your hands. Make the most of it...

Fortune cookies

A spotlight on....

Buddhist meditation.

Pacifism

Please leave a message recomending any other religious or philosophical sites for a spotlight.

Inspirational Places...

H2G2 is full of inspirational places.....have a look and expand your mind...

People for Peace

The Meme Webguide

The Japanese Maple

Please post below if there are any other inspirational sites on H2G2 you feel deserve a link here. Thankyou.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A802333

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more