YFRA

1 Conversation

The Yellow Flag Revolutionary Army is a one man force against everything that is horribly wrong in the world, lead by and consisting of Generalissimo Yenool.

YFRA currently fights against:

  • American Shopping Carts1
  • Cake for breakfast2
  • The lumping together of millions of people in "Scandinavian", "European" and "Other" in A863516

The YFRA does not have weaponry like fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, nice red uniforms or an almost fanatical devotion to the pope.

The YFRA weapon of choice is nagging.

1The ones with only one pair of turning wheels.2Like muffins, or any type of american bread.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A826959

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more