The Post 2U 22.08. - 24.10. 2011

0 Conversations

The Post OfficeThe Post

Arts and Film | Artwork | Campaigns, Puzzles and Competitions | Cartoons | News, Sport, Science and Information
Regular Columns and Columnists | Serials and Stories - Fact and Fiction | Travelogues and Previous Columns | Post Pages
Back Issues

The forty-seventh page of Past Issue links with a brief description of some, but by no means all,
of
the excellent articles featured.



  • 22.08.11

    24 Lies A Second has been going for 10 years, and 200 columns! Awix, we salute you. In the game of numbers, Bea looks forward to a 4-legged addition, Auburn Time Lord sums up Dr Who series 6, and team 8-legs Good needs your support!

  • 29.08.11

    Is it silly season? Dmitri discusses, while Willem offers some fantasy creatures, Awix reviews The Inbetweeners, and Bel goes exploring in the blogosphere.

  • 05.09.11

    A fanfare of trumpets for the winners of the Saving the Best till Last competition, and congratulations to Jordan, Greensleeves, Tavaron and Rod. Minorvogonpoet describes a distrubing dystopian future, while frannie sees echoes of Shakepeare in today's cities.

  • 12.09.11

    Awix climbs abourd Apollo 18, while Dmitri takes his bucket of popcorn to Hobo with a Shotgun. The Art Challenge produces some stunning pictures, while Willem's drawing of a group of meerkats is beautiful. And Prof imagines life as a pavement.

  • 19.09.11

    Did you know where the name fuchsia came from? Rev Jack has a run-in with the vicar, cactuscafe takes up the Art Challenge, and Awix gets to meet Mark Kermode.

  • 26.09.11

    We love Icy North's quizes - this one is on the new additions to the Oxford English Dictionary. Sprout has a very clever poem, and Merely a Number views the aftermath of a tornado.

  • 03.10.11

    Bel says goodbye as editor, as h2g2 waves farewell to the BBC. Phoenician Trader tries the fare at Wetherspoons, Galaxy Babe sees scary images in space, and Elektra reviews Mennonite in a Little Black Dress.

  • 10.10.11

    Please hold. Your call is important to us, and normal service will be resumed as soon as we find out what normal is anyway.

  • 17.10.11

    Bel gets on her bike, Tim Stevenson starts a new series, "Lost Transmissions", and Dmitri talks a lot of xenoglossophobia.

  • 24.10.11

    Solnushka investigates NaNoWriMo, Minorvogonpoet ponders poetry, and h5ringer wonders about a golden age.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A86745603

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more