I'm New - What Do I Do Now?

884 Conversations

This area of h2g2 is populated by established members of our Community who are willing to help new users. They will help you get to grips with h2g2. You can ask them anything.

To start a conversation here (or, indeed, on any page) you should:

  • Click on the link that says 'Start a new conversation'. (Underneath 'Start a new conversation' you'll see all the other questions that have been posed by new users. Click on any one and take a look.)

  • You'll see space for a subject and your question.

  • When you have finished writing click on 'Preview'.

  • When you have checked your question, click on 'Post Message'.

Quite soon a volunteer will come and see you. After a few minutes (a response could be that fast) click on the refresh button. Or if you come back after a few days, go to 'My Space' and look in the list of your conversations there.

If you have a burning question on any topic for the h2g2 Community, why not visit Ask h2g2?


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A868098

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more