The Post 2V 31.10.11 - 16.01.12

0 Conversations

The Post OfficeThe Post

Arts and Film | Artwork | Campaigns, Puzzles and Competitions | Cartoons | News, Sport, Science and Information
Regular Columns and Columnists | Serials and Stories - Fact and Fiction | Travelogues and Previous Columns | Post Pages
Back Issues

The forty-seventh page of Past Issue links with a brief description of some, but by no means all,
of
the excellent articles featured.



  • 31.10.11

    It's the Hallowe'en Special! Dr and Mrs Zen carve a pumpkin, Pinniped unravels the Project Aura myth, and Elektra rounds up spookiness of all kinds across the edited guide.

  • 07.11.11

    Awix wonders if the cinematic presence of Justin Timberlake can assist in the battle against western capitalism, Minichessemouse imagines Pastey battling the code during migration, and Vestboy uncovers the secrets revealed by the way you pronounce TH.

  • 14.11.11

    In a highbrow edition, Trout Montague takes on Flaubert's Parrot, Willem takes a stand against habitat destruction, and Auburn Time Lord takes a poetical look at the Doctor's need for companions.

  • 21.11.11

    Kea takes a test entry through the murky and shark-infested waters of Peer Review. Prof reports from a mad scientists convention, and Awix runs through the good and bad cliches in Immortals.

  • 28.11.11

    It's an art special this week, and in the gallery are rain frogs, aliens, and the discovery of America. The AWW poets collect some sporting haikus, and Rod awards some Zastars.

  • 05.12.11

    Happy 12th Birthday to The Post! The editorial team compose a ditty, the bikini competition entrants look pretty, there's some SAS nitty-gritty, and our cartoonists are oh so witty.

  • 12.12.11

    Tavaron begins a games review column, and Solnushka rounds up the NaNoJoMoPo journal writing marathon. Smudger's being disturbed by a noisy neighbour, while a more pleasant noise comes from the Hanukkah songs taught by Lady Pennywhistle and Dmitri.

  • 19.12.11

    Christmas Cat-astrophe as some festive felines frolic through the off-fur-rings! There's poems from minorvogonpoet, Shagbark, Bel and BMT. Fiction from Tim Stevenson and Vestboy, and a seasonal crossword from Bluebottle. Galaxy Babe looks at the celestial highlights of the year, and we have the results of the bikini competition, and the final door of the Advent Calendar to open. Miaow!

  • 09.01.12

    Out with the old, in with the new: Awix looks back at the celluloid triumphs of 2011, GregPius issues a sci-fi challenge, B4 offers a poem, and there's cartoons and drawings from Dr Anthea, Khamsin, and Willem.

  • 16.01.12

    Icy sets another test of our knowledge of new words, Deety shares some horticultural advice, Happy Nerd misses a furry friend, and Rod introduces someone very special.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87709440

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more