The h2g2 Prose Poem: Life Is

0 Conversations

The Prof said, 'Maybe this is too serious.'

I said, 'Serious is good, sometimes.'

So we offer you a h2g2 prose poem.

Life is – or is life!

Bottles of Bourbon

Some might class it as a natural flowing form of part of the universe.

Some might class it as a test by a superior being (thought fictitious by many including ME) leading to a higher intellectual plane of existence.

Some might class it as a form of punishment from a past plane of existence (thought fictitious by many including ME) leading to another higher intellectual plane of existence.

Some might class it as a joke. (Thought a fact by many including ME.)

From the day that "human" life came to a level of intelligence to be able think/talk/reason (some are STILL trying) and every other aspect of mankind, good or bad, millions upon millions have offered their own theories/opinions etc, etc, etc.
And even came to one answer of 42 smiley - winkeye

BUT life has still yet to be defined as to why it's here, its ultimate beginnings, its ultimate purpose and its ultimate end.

Until then – say sod it and keep treating it as a joke, have fun from birth to death – that's the best achievement and legacy to leave each and every following generation.

The Prof Archive

Prof Animal Chaos

09.04.12 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87751326

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more