The h2g2 Post 03.12.12

0 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 3rd December 2012

ALL THE NEWS THAT FITS

Stay out all night, see if I care.

You want it? We've got it. We have: beautiful pictures, exciting travel stories, blasts from the past, imaginary forays into the realm of the imagination, serious discussions, quips, quiddities, and Stuff you've never dreamed of. . . all at your mouse-clicking finger. Aren't we amazing?

I ask, you write/draw/report/photograph. I am humbled and astounded.

I've been asking for your Christmas anecdotes. Florida Sailor has obliged with one that will tickle you, and put the magic back in your holiday season. You can do likewise: send us your memories. We promise to treasure them.

As you can see, what Beatrice calls 'the company tardis' is in good working order. We have news from the past, present, and future, as well as some from a parallel universe. Well, as long as jwf, the Prof, and I are around, such glitches into the twilight zone are practically inevitable. Read, enjoy, take a sedative. Particularly after you read Awix's review of Breaking Dawn – Part 2. (Twlight fans and Solnushka, take note.)

NaJoPoMo was a rousing success, we think. We offer a few highlights for you. If you haven't read 'The Perils of Paulh', you haven't lived, so get the link.

Of course, you don't stop writing, just because it's December. See request above. If you want help with the task, Minorvogonpoet's got some tips on how to keep a notebook, and I weigh in with what to do if you're too absent-minded to keep track of one.

Share and enjoy, as the Sirians say! See you next week!


Dmitri Gheorgheni

NEWS FROM THE PRESENT

NEWS FROM THE PAST


 

NEWS FROM NATURE


 

 
NEWS FROM THE FUTURE
FROM A PARALLEL UNIVERSE

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87773638

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more