The h2g2 Post 21.01.13

1 Conversation

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 21st January 2013

Run!

A decade or more ago, somebody made a film called Run, Lola, Run. It's a funny film about a temporal causality loop, just the sort of thing Awix would love – but only if it had Jason Statham in. Sometimes, I bet, h2g2ers feel like Lola, running and running to get all their ducks in a row. Readers, we've got your back.

This week's issue is all about running: from things and to things.

You might want to run from Willem's wildlife this week. He's got another rhino, plus a tree that can usefully be used to keep your enemies at bay. Deke's been running down the river, away from that dog with the wet nose. Benjaminpmoore would probably like to run from that bug, but it caught him, and now he's not moving too fast. Personally, your Editor would like to run from bad horror films.

There's a lot of running in the direction of good things, too: new games, a new film, good music, a dream. There are a few laughs along the way (we hope). Our community also takes time to say goodbye to one of its own.

Whatever you're up for – news, views, chuckles – you don't have to run away from this issue. Take us along on your busy week.

Just remember to stop for the traffic lights. Wait until the little man says, 'Walk'.


Dmitri Gheorgheni

OF TIME AND THE DATASTREAM
  • Musical Notes
  • Bicentenaries, sesquicentenaries,
    and plain old centenaries.

EAST OF THE SUN


 
  • A Candelabra Tree by Willem

WEST OF THE MOON


 
  • Write something!

 
THOUGHTFUL STUFF
JUST FOR LAUGHS

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87780009

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more