July Create: The Road Not Taken

1 Conversation

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth;

The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost


This month we would like you to think of a decision you almost made.

  • Did you almost choose an exciting career in MI5, or as an aluminium siding representative?
  • Did you almost become an astronaut or an international jewel thief?
  • What about the time you almost moved to Timbuktu?
  • Or almost went on that round-the-world sailing cruise?
  • Did you have plans to start a garage band that would rival the Beatles?
  • Tell us about the near-misses and might-have-beens. Or the night you almost said yes when Mr Wrong proposed. (Or almost proposed to that nut down the street). Whether you prefer Prose, Pictures or Poetry, we want to hear from you.


    Bookmark on your Personal Space


    Conversations About This Entry

    Entry

    A87856087

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Read a random Edited Entry


    Disclaimer

    h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

    Write an Entry

    "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

    Write an entry
    Read more