February : Tears in the Rain

0 Conversations

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain.

Roy Batty's incept date was last month: 8 January 2016.

The dangerous replicant had a message for us all: I've seen things.

So have you. And if you don't share them, they might be lost...like tears in rain.

You know what you have to do: write them down. Draw them. Photograph them. Let the world know.

Have you seen:

  • ...attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion? How about thunderstorms on the M1?
  • ....C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate? Wonders closer to home?

You've seen things. You've lived things. Funny things, odd things, things that warmed your heart or made you hopeful or thoughtful or sad or happy or... Tell us about your memorable experiences. What would you want to share if you were on that roof with Deckard? What shouldn't get lost?

Send it to us, before the memories become tears in the rain.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87866734

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more