A Conversation for What's your favourite episode of Blackadder?

Favourite Character

Post 1

capt.darling

This is a very hard question to me, to some of you it may be easy.
I have gone through periods of loving all of them, particularly Leiutenant George and Flasheart, but now I have come to the decision that Darling is my current favourite. Perhaps because he's so annoying and creepy. Such a suck up.smiley - smooch

I also love Tim McInnerny as Percy. He plays his roles extremely well and is very very funny.

However, George probably has the best quotes 'Absolutely top hole Sir, with a ying and a yang and a yippiedeedo!' And Melchett's 'Baaa's' are hilarious. Baldrick's stupidness and Blackadder's satirical attitude are also hard to beat.

Overall a very tough decision. Whether or not Darling will remain my favourite forever isn't known, but for now...he is.


Favourite Character

Post 2

LadyDivia

Any incarnation of Baldrick! I am especially fond of the Black Adder I Baldrick, as he didn't appear to be as stupid as the later ones. In fact, he was smarter than the Black Adder I Edmund, IMHO.


Favourite Character

Post 3

Lizziekins

Hmmm, very good question.. I love Baldrick and both George's, I also like Lord Flashart as well, I think he comes out with the best lines, lol. Lizzie


Favourite Character

Post 4

viking1972

What a most strange question! Prince Black Adder (first series), of course!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more