A Conversation for How To Take Socks Off, And Live (UG)

The tip of the iceburg

Post 1

Spynxxx

smiley - bubblyDrunken sock removal? Childs play! Its only practice for that fateful night you DON"T end up with the lads and somehow persude a member of the opposite sex{or not,what ever floats your boat}to have a tumblesmiley - magic. Sure, you start out fine, maybe even a hint of strip tease if you're a bold one. Things are getting steamy, pulses quicken, you're on your game and riding high.......UNTIL........sock removal rears its ugly head!smiley - yikes A more akward and ungainly act is beyond comprehension, almost to the point of causing impotency{what with all the blood rushing away from the important bits only to end up as a tomato like blush upon the cheekssmiley - flustered} Its a wonder procreation is even possible. Thankfully, our libidos usually win out and the show goes onsmiley - boing. As for myself, well, I'm expierianced, but if it does become an issue I'll opt for sandels. One must keep priorities straightsmiley - ok.


Key: Complain about this post

The tip of the iceburg

More Conversations for How To Take Socks Off, And Live (UG)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more