Apartmental Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters

0 Conversations

Following this brief introduction, you will find a recipe for a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster. There's a big surprise. There's also a general listing that I made up that will link you with various recipies, including this one, at
Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters in general

What You Need To Really Mess Your Head Up


1. A 375 mL bottle of 160 proof Vodka
*

2. 375 mL of Stoli Orange flavored Vodka

3. 300 mL of Sparkling wine
*

4. 10 Jello shots. Lemon or lime gelatin. Make

Jello shots with Gin.

5. 1 bottle of Sloe Gin

6. 1 bottle of Rumple Mintz
*

7. 1 bottle of Goldschlager
*

8. 1 small bottle of Grand Marnier
*

9. 1 two litre pitcher

10. Something to stir with: a long spoon or a blender

11. A lot of ice

12. Tall glasses: Collins or Highball glasses or Pints

13. An Orange or a Lemon, for garnish

How to mix those pesky Jello shots


Follow the recipe on the box, making sure that you substitute at least one cup of water with one cup of gin. Remember your chemistry, don't heat the gin, or you'll boil off the alcohol. For stronger shots, substitute all water with gin, don't use any heat, and double the amount of gelatin used. Once the shots are mixed, freeze them. This will help keep them set.

How to Mix Your Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters


Be sober. Start by mixing the 160 proof Vodka, the Stoli Orange Vodka, the Sparkling Wine, and the Jello shots in the two litre pitcher. Stir it until the Jello shots break up into little pieces, or use a blender. If the mix eats through the blender, go back to stirring. You should have about 1.5 litres of mix. You shouldn't drink all of this right away. It does keep well in a sealed bottle in the freezer,though.


You're not done yet. You have the pre-mix though, a definite bonus. Now, anytime you want a PGGB, all you have to do is pour a shot (50 mL) of equal parts Sloe Gin, Rumple Mintz, and Goldschlager. If you hate mint and/or cinamon, use a berry liquour instead of the offending liquour.


That being done, put a lot of ice into a tall glass. Pour pre-mix over the ice, leaving room for the shot. Now pour the shot over a silver spoon into the drink. You don't have to though, because the shot won't float, and you might not have a silver spoon. The spoon really doesn't add any flavor but has some significance with the original recipe. Add a splash of Grand Marnier, stir the concoction, and garnish with a slice of orange.

Drink


But Carefully


See? Even I'm a slave to convention.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A257645

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more