A Conversation for The Hitchhiker's Movie Competition!

Results?

Post 1

Zak T Duck

I take it the results are going to be announced on Monday then? I only ask as Radio Five Live appear to be running a competition for the same prize on Monday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/fungames/hitchhikers.shtml


Results?

Post 2

Smij - Formerly Jimster

We've already notified the winner, but because we're changing the way graphics are added to the site, we haven't been able to put up the gallery of the shortlisted submissions yet. We're hoping that will happen on wednesday.

The FiveLive comp has nothing to do with our competition, by the way; it was organised by Disney themselves rather than via Robbie Stamp.


Results?

Post 3

Zak T Duck

smiley - cheers Jims!


Results?

Post 4

Researcher 220397

It's safe to assume that I haven't won then?

OK - I'll just go unpack my case and hang up my alien outfit.


Results?

Post 5

Smij - Formerly Jimster

And if you check the page this conversation is attached to, you can now learn both who won the competition AND who judged it...


Results?

Post 6

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Congrats to Adrian, wherever he may be smiley - bubbly

But if he sent in a daft picture like a photo of the Earth, I'll be vewwy vewwy cwoss!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more