The h2g2 Tour - Talking About the Guide

7 Conversations

Introduction | Reading | Talking | Contributing | Registering | Personal Space | Find Out More

h2g2 is unique because the Guide isn't just about reading and writing, it's about discussion too. The h2g2 Community is a bright and busy one, and as well as writing Guide Entries, h2g2's Researchers have created all sorts of wonderful personal diaries, pithy conversations, virtual worlds and collaborative masterpieces.

The h2g2 Community is friendly, fascinating and fun, and there are loads of places where you can meet people on the same wavelength - or, indeed, a completely different one.

There's a whole page dedicated to Talking about the Guide, but here are a few places where you can find people talking away:

  • Ask the Community: The Ask h2g2 and How Do I? pages are where you can find out what your fellow Researchers think on absolutely any topic, or find out the answer to the question that has been annoying you for ages.

  • Miscellaneous Chat: This is where you can go to chat with other Researchers about what their favourite colour is, what they like to eat, what music they're listening to, whether they prefer cats or dogs - anything at all! Think of Miscellaneous Chat as a Sunday afternoon spent chewing the fat with your friends.

  • Feedback Forum: We thrive on feedback, and you'll find lots of people talking about h2g2 in the Feedback Forum. This is also where you can find loads of people talking about the h2g2 Community in the Community Soapbox.

To post to the Conversations on h2g2, you must be registered as a Researcher (though everyone can read the Conversations). We'll come to registration later on in the tour.

Click here for the next part of the tour...


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A317495

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more