The h2g2 Tour - How to Find Out More

6 Conversations

Introduction | Reading | Talking | Contributing | Registering | Personal Space | Find Out More

If you want to find out more about h2g2, then here are some places to check out:

  • The Front Page: The latest Guide news is shown on the Front Page, so it's a good place to check regularly.

  • The h2g2 FAQ: The h2g2 FAQ lists loads of frequently asked questions, along with their answers, and is the best place to visit if you have a question about h2g2. You can get here at any time by clicking on the 'Help!' button at the top of every page and following the instructions.

  • Feedback Forum: If you can't find the answer to your question in the FAQ, or you'd like to make a comment about the site, then pop along to the Feedback Forum, where you'll find plenty of people happy to help. You can get here at any time by clicking on the 'Feedback' button at the top of every page.

That's the end of the tour! We hope you enjoyed it, and we'd love to see you again, as an h2g2 Researcher.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A317549

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more