Become a fan of h2g2
Last Words in Film Quiz
For many h2g2 researchers, the evenings are getting longer and outside is getting colder, and nothing appeals more than sitting down in front of a warm fire while watching a classic film. But can you name the villain and the fantasy or science-fiction film they died in from their famous last words?
- 'I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die.'
- 'It's beautiful!'
- 'I'm melting! I'm melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness? Oooh, look out! I'm going! Ooo! Ooo!'
- 'Evacuate? In our moment of triumph?! I think you overestimate their chances.'
- 'We can do a deal! I'll buy you a delicatessen in stainless steel! Please! Put me down! Put me down!'
- 'Sometimes I just kill myself.'
- 'No. No, you can't get away. From Hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.'
- 'You fool, no man can kill me! Die now!'
- 'You were right. You were right about me. Tell your sister, you were right.'
- 'Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two.'
For the answers, click on the picture below!