Last Words in Film Quiz
For many h2g2 researchers, the evenings are getting longer and outside is getting colder, and nothing appeals more than sitting down in front of a warm fire while watching a classic film. But can you name the villain and the fantasy or science-fiction film they died in from their famous last words?
- 'I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die.'
- 'It's beautiful!'
- 'I'm melting! I'm melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness? Oooh, look out! I'm going! Ooo! Ooo!'
- 'Evacuate? In our moment of triumph?! I think you overestimate their chances.'
- 'We can do a deal! I'll buy you a delicatessen in stainless steel! Please! Put me down! Put me down!'
- 'Sometimes I just kill myself.'
- 'No. No, you can't get away. From Hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.'
- 'You fool, no man can kill me! Die now!'
- 'You were right. You were right about me. Tell your sister, you were right.'
- 'Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two.'
For the answers, click on the picture below!