h2g2's NaJoPoMo 2014

2 Conversations


It's November and that means only one thing, writers everywhere are writing. Some of the serious ones are going to try and write a whole 50,000 word novel as part of National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), but here on h2g2 we write journals. A journal a day for 30 days, the format is up to you: one journal for the whole month or 30 different ones, all you will need to do is put NaJoPoMo 2014 in the title.


We had 30 different writers taking part in last year's NaJoPoMo and although not everyone finished we did read some interesting facts and saw some very interesting pictures.

There is a sign-up thread at the bottom of the page, and your name will be added to the list as soon as possible. Have a happy November and get writing.

Amy P

Beatrice

BMT

cactuscafe

coelacanth

Deb

Dmitri Gheorgheni

Florida Sailor

FWR

Gnomon

Herenna

Icy North

KB

Lanzababy

Magwitch

minorvogonpoet

paulh

SashaQ

Solnushka

Superfrenchie

Towelshop

Trillian's Child


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87842343

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more