A Conversation for Titania's NaJoPoMo postings

Ti Nov 28th

Post 1

Titania (gone for lunch)

And to think that when I woke up this morning, I thought it was Thursday and thought 'tomorrow is finally Friday!'.

Imagine my disappointment when I realized it's only Wednesday...

It was *still raining when I got up (it's been raining non-stop since Monday afternoon), but around lunch time, it changed into snow. The only problem was that the drop in temperature was late in arriving, so the snow melted, leaving the roads and pavements wet.

Right now, around 9.30 pm, it seems it's getting colder, because the lawns are turning white.

And it's still snowing. And probably will keep snowing all through the night, with the temperature dropping below freezing.

Oh please weather gods smiley - grovel give us a winter with just a *little snow this time - four months of constantly thigh-deep snow-covered ground was just a little bit over the top last year...smiley - rolleyes

Ti Nov 28th

Post 2

Icy North

We've been warned the snow's coming our way when you've finished with it.

Stay warm smiley - tea

Ti Nov 28th

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Ti Nov 28th

Post 4

Titania (gone for lunch)

Ah yes, it is moving in the opposite direction, isn't it? Usually weather travels from the UK and north-west to us, but this one is going the other way.

Ti Nov 28th

Post 5

Deb

I had to defrost my windscreen this morning smiley - brr I prefer that to the damp though.

Deb smiley - cheerup

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more